LISTENING

 


To practice listening I have chosen the liveworksheets platform.
 It is very easy and intuitive to use both for the teacher and for the students and apart from the English area you can work the other subjects.
We have two options to work with students, use worksheets created by other teachers or create our own worksheet (they are easy to make and you find a very simple tutorial to make them).
You can also send the link of the file that you want them to do and when they finish send the answer to your email (the students have to put your email address) or you can register and register your students (they do not need any email account just create a user and password for each) to create workbooks with the worksheets you want them to do
In this case I have created a worksheet with a song that most of my students know, A whole new world, in the same worksheet they have the video of the songand the lyrics with a drag and drop exercise. I leave you the link of the worksheet in case you want to try it: https://www.liveworksheets.com/1-gs281936gf 

Good luck!

Comments

  1. Oh, I really like the exercise and the song. I think that the pupils can watch the film at home (or maybe in the school?) and after that, you can give them this activity. It is really motivating and I think that's important to connect with our pupils in that way. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very grateful to see your blog. I did not know this tool before and it seems to me that it is very useful to improve listening skills. I would really use it in my ESL classes with my students. I have tried to do an activity of this type and I have verified that, as you have said, it is easy for teachers.

      I also consider that it is more intuitive to have the words of the missing gaps as an ease. It would be good to mix activities that have to choose the correct word with others in which they have to think about how to write them.

      I think you have done a very good job because you have created original activities using different ict tools.

      I encourage you to continue like this for the future ;)

      Julene Cabello

      Delete

Post a Comment